St. Mary's Fund
As we embark on another exciting school year and reflect on our remarkable 30-year history, we are elated to launch our St. Mary’s Fund annual campaign: “Celebrating 30 Years, Making a World of Difference." This campaign is more than just a fundraising effort; it serves as a call to action for every member of our school community, our families, faculty and alumni.
At St. Mary’s School we are committed to providing an exceptional education that prepares our students with the tools to make a positive difference in our world. To continue delivering on this promise, we rely on your support of the St. Mary’s Fund. Your contributions allow us to continue to say YES to new ideas and programs, and to attract and retain exemplary faculty who continually inspire our students.
Our school is dedicated to developing world-sized hearts and world-classminds, and the St. Mary's Fund is an essential part of achieving this mission.
Your donation directly supports low student-to-faculty ratios and our ability to hire exceptional faculty to carry out our mission. With your help, we can provide an exemplary education that cultivates innovative ideas and state-of-the-art resources for teaching and learning practices, all without being held back by operating budget constraints.
The St. Mary's Fund's contributions are used immediately to provide impact and supoort towards our Strategic Pillars including:
- A transformative learning ecperience for our students.
- An innovative campus that is flexible, safe and environmentally responsible.
- A broad educational program that develops the whole child.
- A premiere International Bacccalaureate Program.
- Exceptional professional development for our Faculty and Staff..
- A contiued sense of community among students, families, faculty staff and beyond.
- Visionaries Circle: $25,000+
- Millennium Circle: $10,000 – $24,999
- Head of School Circle: $5,000 – $9,999
- Sustainers Circle: $3,000 – $4,999
- Benefactors: $1,500 – $2,999
- Patrons: $1,000 – $1,499
- Supporters: $500 – $999
- Friends: Up to $499
(All donors are recognized in the Annual Report on Philanthropy. Donors who give $5,000 or more are invited to the Leadership Reception the following Fall.)
YOUR GENEROUS GIFT MATTERS
Bring or mail your donation to the Development Office:ST. MARY'S DEVELOPMENT OFFICE 7 PURSUIT ALISO VIEJO, CA 92656