We are pleased to offer a full-service dining experience for our students provided by FLIK.
Students spend some of the best hours of their day at St. Mary’s. And just as our program encourages the growth of their minds, we need to provide the best foods to help our student’s growth to be strong, healthy, thriving adults. Therefore, St. Mary’s will enhance our campus with a full-service kitchen, called The Commons. The Commons will provide restaurant quality, farm-to-table, house-made food. Each day, students will get to choose between hand-created entrees, fresh, healthy sandwiches, or salads, and we’ve even challenged our chef to create a chocolate chip cookie, in honor of Father Siller’s favorite dessert!
St. Mary's selected FLIK as the vendor for this exciting program, as they are one of the finest food companies servicing independent schools. FLIK is a family-style company that strives to provide healthy, nutritious menus to school children and their communities. With an eye for innovation and detail, FLIK offers campus-wide programs featuring nutrition education that enables life-long healthy choices.
The Dining Program:
- provides meals and snacks prepared daily in our kitchen by our own chef.
- serves meals where all the ingredients are sourced locally - no prepackaged foods.
- offers parents relief as they no longer need to plan and pack lunches or snacks at home.
- offers a wide variety of items that allow for student choice while meeting their nutritional needs.
- delivers a dining experience that integrates with our curriculum, building the foundation for a lifetime of healthy eating habits.