Tuition & Financial Aid
Affording St. Mary’s School
St. Mary’s is committed to making education accessible to students from all backgrounds, regardless of financial means. A diverse student body encourages us all to deepen our understanding of ourselves and others. We are proud to offer a strong and supportive need-based financial aid program. Each year, St. Mary’s awards a significant amount of need-based financial aid to enroll a student body that represents our larger community.
- Financial aid is available for Early Kindergarten to Grade 8 only.
- St. Mary’s partners with School and Student Services (SSS), a financial aid tool recommended and supported by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- To begin your application, go to SSS and create an account.
- Financial aid application fee is $50 payable directly to SSS.
- The application takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. You are able to save your work and log in later to complete.
- Applications for admission are reviewed separately from applications for need-based financial aid; however, financial aid applications are not forwarded to a committee until an application for admission is received.
- Do not delay in submitting an enrollment application while working on financial aid.
- The deadline to complete the financial aid application including all supporting documents is December 14, 2023 for returning families and January 8, 2024 for prospective families.
- Returning families are notified of financial aid in their re-enrollment contract.
- For questions regarding the financial aid process, please contact the admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org.