Get Involved - PTF
Our Parent Teacher Fellowship is a volunteer organization that underscores the value placed on community at St. Mary’s. From gathering events to outreach and service projects, the PTF is the life of our close knit community of volunteers. The PTF provides a wide range of volunteer opportunities throughout the year and our entire slate of volunteer roles are made available online and through e-mail correspondence.
Five times during the course of the year, the PTF Board hosts meetings that provide information regarding PTF events, highlights from school leadership, presentations from student service projects and IB insight from students and teachers. We encourage our entire community to attend these meetings, to gain insight into the St. Mary’s community as well as meet and exchange ideas with other parents in our school.
All PTF Meetings begin at 8:15 am on campus
2016-17 PTF Dates
- September 2 – PTF Welcome Back Coffee in the courtyard
- September 21 – PTF General Meeting
- November 9 - PTF General Meeting
- January 18 - PTF General Meeting
- March 15 - PTF General Meeting
- May 24 - PTF General Meeting
- June 1 – Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast and Presentation