Educating a child requires more than talented teachers and outstanding curriculum. A St. Mary’s education would not be the incredible experience that it is without the investment of gifts and time from our parents. You can make a positive and meaningful difference in your child’s education and in the life of our school community by partnering with us.
We ask for our community’s support of St. Mary’s School in two meaningful ways—-
- Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
- Fun and Fundraising Events – Spring Gala and Golf Classic
- Other Volunteer Opportunities
- The St. Mary’s Annual Fund – 100% Parent Participation
- Other Giving Opportunities
- Read the Guide on Engagement and Philanthropy to learn more about this partnership between St. Mary’s School and our families.